In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR)
Identity of the person in charge
- Owner: INNOVATION DRIVES CHANGE, S.L
- NIF/CIF: B-67.561.548
- Address: REVOLT NEGRE, 6-8 . 08940 · CORNELLÀ DE LLOBREGAT (BARCELONA)
- Email: JMFELGUERA@SCHUMPIT.COM
- Website: WWW.SCHUMPIT.COM
Principles applied to data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which he will inform you previously with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will only request strictly necessary data for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was requested. The Owner will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and remove those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
It is not necessary for you to provide any personal data to browse WWW.SCHUMPIT.COM. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When commenting on an article or page.
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data, you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data they have stored and how they have obtained them, request the rectification of the same, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of those data in the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the valid proof in law, such as a copy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data among which may be: Name and surname, email address, phone number and address of your Website in order to respond to your queries. For example, the Owner uses these data to respond to your messages, questions, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included in the Website, the services provided through the Website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the Website, as well as any other query you may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, phone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this Website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Owner, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will treat your personal data for the purpose of correctly managing its presence in the social network, informing you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose allowed by the regulations of social networks.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Content from other websites
Pages of this Website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.